August 5, 2017

Life is Good

Hi everyone. I have a summer layout to share with you. I love this photo of Edward. We were at the beach and he was perfectly content playing in the sand by himself. What you don't see is, Edward drawing a smiley face in the sand. He erased it too fast for me to snap a photo, but I love how his happiness shows... He is always drawing pictures of "happy" people or things. What can I say, he's a happy boy!



I love the cloud 9 papers and felt this was the perfect layout to use them with Edward at the beach and all.


I love the cut a-parts in this collection. I used the cut apart banner at the top of the photo just because it seemed like the perfect place to place it.


I wasn't sure where to add the tiny "photo love" sticker so I just stuck it at the bottom right-side of the photo.




Pretty Little Studio Ain't Life Grand Papers/Cloud 9, Feeling Funky, Tilted Teak, Stickers/Happy Hearts, Shutterbug, So to Speak, Cut-Aparts/Best Ever, Happy Life, Die Cuts/Happy Days, Love Life Words.

-Nicole

No comments: